Saturday, October 16, 2010

Screw M&M's


My sister came home from vacation today. She came over with a big champagne looking bottle filled with M&M's for my Mom from M&M world.

I know M&M's have milk in them. I know very well they are made with milk chocolate. But they were staring at me. And I caved. I ate 2 hand fulls of M&M's. And OMG do I feel like shit, not just emotionally (I feel bad I slipped), but physically. I am straight up nauseous!

Now I remember why I don't eat crap in the first place. Plus, if you haven't had a certain type of food in a while, your body is definitely gonna react funny.

Needless to say, I won't be slipping up on the whole vegan thing again! BOOO DAIRY AND NASTY SUGAR!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to read this.

    I'm Not a vegan, but a vegetarian and wish you luck.

    Kind wishes.

    ReplyDelete