Thursday, May 13, 2010

David Babaii For WildAid

I will admit I am still not 100% vegan in the things I use. I am working on finding the perfect make up, lotion, face wash, ect. I have researched quite a lot and hopefully I will find something here that I can use!

However, I finally found a cruelty free hair care line that is sold here on the military post. It's great I wont have to order everything online!

I came across David Babaii For WildAid when I was browsing the aisles looking for paraben free shampoo. I'm lucky I found this brand!


I've been using the Amplifying Volumizing Shampoo made with volcanic ash and white ginger. It smells amazing and my hair feels really good after using it. Plus I love how 10% of my purchase will go to WildAid to help save endangered species :) I just bought their hairspray too, toxic free! Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment