Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cereal for Breakfast

Every morning, I look forward to my daily bowl of cereal. I went on a mission for the past month to find my favorite cereal and I finally found it. I can eat this cereal every morning for the rest of my life.



Nature's Path seems like such an awesome company. They even have eco pacs for some of their cereal and I think that's just great. I haven't gotten to experience all of the different kinds of cereals they have to offer, so I'm hoping the grocery store we go to starts carrying more. But for now, Organic Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola is hands down my favorite. In fact, I just ate a bowl 10 minutes ago....oh yeaaaahhhh deliciouso indeed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also addicted to Nature's Path cereal (Heritage Heriloom Whole Grains)! :)

    ReplyDelete