Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Roasted Red Pepper Hommus

My new obsession is Roasted Red Pepper Hommus. It's seriously beyond delicious. It's funny because I have never even tried hommus. I honestly didn't even know what it was made out of. My mother recommended that I give it a shot, so I went grocery shopping last week and came upon some hommus. My options were regular or roasted red pepper, I tried the pepper. I still don't know what regular hommus tastes like...but the red pepper is OMG ORGASMIC. I seriously look forward to eating lunch every day now because I make a roasted red pepper hommus wrap filled with red onions, green peppers, and cucumbers. I know I'll get more creative with wraps but for now this one is to die for. Red Pepper Hommus = AWESOME. Oh and by the way, since my new love for hommus, my husband has been calling me Zohan. How romantic of him.



Anyway, my mother-in-law will be visiting us here in Germany for a week starting tomorrow. We pick her up at the airport tomorrow morning at 8am! So I won't be blogging for a while. I'm sure I will have plenty to talk about when I return though!

No comments:

Post a Comment